This Degree teaches biblical foundations of leadership and integration of faith with critical business skills for effective stewardship of assets & capital.
The Bachelor of Arts in Christian Leadership prepares students for Christian service in the marketplace and also making Godly plans and decisions in the business world.
Careers include Ministry Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Business Investor, Managerial Roles, Pastoral Ministry, Non-profit organizations.
At Kingdom Ambassadors Global Institute, we provide an excellent academic environment for our students where they can grow both in knowledge and wisdom. Our goal is to prepare our students for a lifetime of service in ministry.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the strategies for effective stewardship of assets, resources and capital.
- Understand human resource development and essentials of team building.
- Understand leadership roles and management.
- Foundations for successful leadership
- Learn how to develop budgets and manage employees and volunteers.
- Understand business ethics from a biblical perspective.
- Apply biblical principles to overcoming the poverty mindset. How it applies to leadership and ministry.
- Understand the scriptural basis for the expansion of the Kingdom of God into all areas of the society.
Christian Leadership Curriculum
BIST 101 Christian Worship Course & Examination
BIST 103 Christology Course & Examination
BIBT 231 Soteriology Course & Examination
LED 336 Leadership Roles and Management Course & Examination
LED 328 Effective Leadership Skills Course & Examination
LED 478 Foundations for Successful Leadership II Course & Exam
BIST 203 Church History Course & Examination
CETH 256 Christian Ethics Course & Examination
PSY 249 Psychology in the Real World I Course & Examination
LED 445 Discovering Your Purpose as a Team Course & Exam
CBUS 219 Business Ethics Course & Examination
CBUS 101 Starting a Business Course & Examination
MBUS 436 Business Mgt & Human Psychology Course & Exam