Doctor of Philosophy in Christian Counseling -(Marriage, Family and Child Therapy)
This Degree program emphasizes on marriage, family and child therapy. It equips the student for the counseling of individuals from a faith-based perspective.
The PhD in Christian Counseling with specialization in marriage, family and child therapy, is designed for counselors, pastors, and educators who are seeking advanced knowledge in this field. The student will critically interact with contemporary developments in Christian counseling and selected psychotherapies.
Careers include Private Practice, Teachers in Schools, Hospital, Non-profit service, Church, Behavior healthcare organizations.
What I will learn?
- Understand the divine principles of marriage.
- Integrate basic psychological theories with the scriptures
- Advanced knowledge and skills to become an effective Christian Counselor.
- Understand Christian counseling and family therapy.
- Development of the student's personal life and ministry.
- Empower students for Christian counseling in the local church, private practice or mental health institution.
BIBL 631 Principles of Biblical Interpretation Course & Examination
BIBM 613 Christ & Culture: Eternity & Time Course & Examination
PSYC 619 Psychology: Learning Process Course & Examination
BIBT 617 Divine Principles of Marriage Course & Examination
COUS 642 Christian Counseling and Family Therapy Course & Examination
CBUS 612 Business Models: Networking/Innovating/Globalizing
LEAD 627 Leadership & Reconciliation Course & Examination
BIBT 615 Marriage from Heaven Course & Examination
PSYC 643 Psychology: Intelligence & Language Course & Examination
REQUIREMENTS FOR PH.D. DISSERTATION 2022-2023
Student Ratings & Reviews
Cost = 0.00
- PDF files