This Advanced Degree Program integrates a biblical view with leadership, education and business principles in the marketplace.
The PhD in Christian Leadership and Business is designed to prepare and equip students with research, teaching, management, and leadership competencies for executive-level leadership roles in churches, mission organizations, nonprofits, and Christian academic institutions.
Careers include Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Business Investor, Managerial Roles, Pastoral Ministry.
What Will You Learn?
- Skills and knowledge needed to effectively serve in the marketplace.
- Understand business strategies in sales and marketing.
- Dynamic leadership for organizational effectiveness.
- Foundations for successful leadership
- Understand supply chain management.
- Apply biblical principles to overcoming the poverty mindset.
- Understand the scriptural basis for the expansion of the Kingdom of God into all areas of the society.
Christian Leadership & Business Curriculum
BIBL 631 Principles of Biblical Interpretation Course & Examination
BIBM 613 Christ & Culture: Eternity & Time Course & Examination
PSYC 619 Psychology: Learning Process Course & Examination
CBUS 649 Business Strategy: Sales & Marketing Course & Examination
LEAD 645 Dynamic Leadership for Organizational Effectiveness
CBUS 612 Business Models: Networking/Innovating/Globalizing
LEAD 627 Leadership & Reconciliation Course & Examination
CBUS 653 Supply Chain Management Course & Examination
FIN 655 Interest Rate & Basic Derivatives Course & Examination
REQUIREMENTS FOR PH.D. DISSERTATION 2022-2023