This Degree provides the student with further academic study in counseling with deep biblical training addressing the entire person: body, mind & soul.
The Master of Arts in Christian Counseling includes course work that covers a variety of psychological, spiritual and emotional conditions integrated with biblical scriptures.
Careers include Private Practice, Schools, Hospital, Non-profit service, Church, Behavior healthcare organizations.
At Kingdom Ambassadors Global Institute, we provide an excellent academic environment for our students where they can grow both in knowledge and wisdom. Our goal is to prepare our students for a lifetime of service in ministry.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the issues and problems that people face in life from a thoroughly biblical perspective.
- Integrate basic psychological theories with the scriptures
- Basic knowledge and skills to become an effective Christian Counselor.
- Learn how to setup your own practice.
- Understand Christian counseling and family therapy.
- Understand biblical foundations in counseling.
- Understand why soul issues must be dealt with.
- Development of the student's personal life and ministry.
- Empower students for christian counseling in the local church, private practice or mental health institution.