This Degree program emphasizes on marriage, family and child therapy. It equips the student for the counseling of individuals from a faith-based perspective.
The PhD in Christian Counseling with specialization in marriage, family and child therapy, is designed for counselors, pastors, and educators who are seeking advanced knowledge in this field. The student will critically interact with contemporary developments in Christian counseling and selected psychotherapies.
Careers include Private Practice, Teachers in Schools, Hospital, Non-profit service, Church, Behavior healthcare organizations.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the divine principles of marriage.
- Integrate basic psychological theories with the scriptures
- Advanced knowledge and skills to become an effective Christian Counselor.
- Understand Christian counseling and family therapy.
- Development of the student's personal life and ministry.
- Empower students for Christian counseling in the local church, private practice or mental health institution.