This Degree helps students in exploring management philosophies, biblical hermeneutics and gain an in-depth understanding of the various styles of leadership.
The Master of Arts in Christian Leadership prepares students for Christian service in the marketplace and also making Godly plans and decisions in the business world. This thoughtful blend of theological studies and administrative skill development positions future Christian leaders to positively transform their church and local communities
Careers include Ministry Entrepreneur, Business Owner, Business Investor, Managerial Roles, Pastoral Ministry, Non-profit organizations.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the strategies for effective stewardship of assets, resources and capital.
- Understand how to lead healthy organizations.
- Best Practices in Christian Leadership.
- The Process of effective conflict resolution.
- Contemporary Approaches to Leadership.
- Understand New and Old Testament Backgrounds.
- Apply biblical principles to overcoming the poverty mindset. How it applies to leadership and ministry.
- Understand the scriptural basis for the expansion of the Kingdom of God into all areas of the society.
Christian Leadership Curriculum
BIBL 516 Advanced Homiletics Course & Examination
BIBL 518 Advanced Hermeneutics Course & Examination
LEAD 583 Current Issues in Leadership Studies Course & Exam
LEAD 584 Effective Conflict Resolution Course & Examination
CBUS 543 Advanced Business Course & Examination
FIN 537 Financial Management Course & Examination
LEAD 525 Contemporary Approaches to Leadership Course & Exam
LEAD 581 Leading Healthy Organizations Course & Examination
PSYC 523 Psychology: Growing & Developing Course & Examination
LED 579 The Spirit Formed Leader Course & Examination
BIBL 523 New Testament Theology Course & Examination
BIBL 524 Old Testament Theology Course & Examination