Learn the principles of organizational change, decision-making, strategic thinking & innovation. Prepare to become an effective Leader with global vision.
The Master of Arts in Organizational Management & Christian Ethics prepares students for effective leadership positions in business, government or non-profit organizations.
Learn how to maintain and manage an organization’s activities and employees in a wide variety of organizational management situations.
Learn to apply the science of psychology and business, using evidence-based practices to innovate, drive results, and manage change in today’s organizations.
Careers include HR Manager, Administrative Manager, CEO, Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Business Investor
What Will You Learn?
- Evaluate the importance of ethics and corporate social responsibility.
- Develop management processes and policies to manage human capital in organizations.
- Define and understand strategic planning, financial management, marketing and other areas in which an organizational leader must be knowledgeable in order to be effective.
- Understand Conflict Resolution.
- Apply biblical principles to overcoming the poverty mindset.
- How to lead healthy organizations.
- Analyze common behavioral factors that are present in organization management.
Organizational Management Curriculum
BIBL 516 Advanced Homiletics Course & Examination
BIBL 518 Advanced Hermeneutics Course & Examination
CBUS 547 Focusing on Organizational Change Course & Examination
LEAD 581 Leading Healthy Organizations Course & Examination
CBUS 543 Advanced Business Course & Examination
FIN 537 Financial Management Course & Examination
CBUS 582 Organizational Development & Change Course & Examination
LEAD 584 Effective Conflict Resolution Course & Examination
PSYC 523 Psychology: Growing & Developing Course & Examination
LED 579 The Spirit Formed Leader Course & Examination
BIBT 556 Christian Theology I Course & Examination
BIBL 528 Conversion: The Holy Spirit Course & Examination